Sweet Potato Fries topped with hot wing chicken, cheese, green onions, and ranch dressing.
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Cook Time 22 mins
- Total Time 42 mins
- Servings: 6
- (1) 19-ounce pkg. Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 lb. Chicken Breast or 2 Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1/3 cup Hot Wing Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup Cheese Cheddar, Mozzarella, or Blue
- 2 Green Onions diced
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread sweet potato fries in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crispy.
- Heat oil over medium heat in skillet. Add cubed chicken breast. Cook until no longer pink and golden — about 7-8 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Top cooked sweet potato fries with buffalo chicken. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Return to oven and cook until cheese is melted — about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with green onions and drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Serve immediately.